Last updated: June 22, 2021
Thank you for visiting CABJM.COM.
If, for any reason, You need to cancel a policy we invite You to review our policy on cancellations and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any services that You purchased online with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Caribbean Assurance Brokers Limited, 94d Old Hope Road, Kingston 6.
- Policies refer to insurance policies brokered by the Company, through our Insurers, on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Policies from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to CABJM.COM, accessible from https://www.cabjm.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Policy Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your policy at any time during the policy period without giving any reason for doing so.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post Mail: Caribbean Assurance Brokers Limited
94d Old Hope Road
Your statement must be acknowledged by Us as being received.
In the statement requesting cancellation, please ensure that you include:
- Policy number.
- Name on the policy.
- Last four digits of the card used for the payment.
- Cardholder’s name.
- Contact details of customer
Any compensation that should be received will be reimbursed to You no later than 7 days from the day on which the statement is acknowledged. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement. If reimbursement via the online facilities is not available a cheque will be issued.
Reimbursements will be made in the currency listed when the Policy purchase was made.
Reinstatement of a cancelled policy may result in a change in fees and may require re-underwriting. There is no guarantee that a cancelled policy will be successfully underwritten and accepted.
Conditions for Refunds
In order for the Policy to be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
- The Policy was in-processing or still active at the point of requesting cancellation.
- There have been no claims against the Policy in the current active policy period.
Your Policy may have specific cancellation clauses, for example change in policy plan type. Refer to your policy wording documents for additional guidance prior to submitting a cancellation request.
If you have any questions about our Cancellations and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com