INTERNAL AUDITOR /COMPLIANCE OFFICER
The Internal Auditor/Compliance Officer will be responsible for the improvement of our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate should possess thorough knowledge of auditing and compliance standards, procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Assess compliance with governmental and jurisdictional regulatory requirements, financial accounting and auditing standards, and company policies to ensure company assets are safeguarded.
- Review risk assessment, KYC, KYE and transaction monitoring procedures vs regulatory guidelines.
- Evaluation of the AML/CFT policies and procedures provision for regular reviews (at least annually) to ensure consistency with legislation and to incorporate changes recommended from AML/CFT audits.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Proficient Communication skills
- Strong Time Management skills
- Focused attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
Educational Background and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and at least 3 years’ experience in Auditing OR Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- CPA, CIA. and/or advanced degree (MBA. MS) would be an asset.
If the above position is of interest to you, please forward application and a detailed resume with your contact number and contact details of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest, but please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
February 27, 2021